Iñigo Pascual Feels Grateful to Work with KathNiel

Young actor Inigo Pascual is grateful to be part of the Star Cinema movie "Crazy Beautiful You," starring the popular love team of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.

"It's an honor to be working with them po," Pascual told reporters on Thursday at the press conference of the movie, which will open in cinemas on February 25.

"I'm very thankful that I'm part of their partnership," said the son of Piolo Pascual, who also mentioned veteran Gabby Concepcion and Lorna Tolentino, in addition to the two teen stars.

"At first I was really nervous to work with them pero nung nakita ko na ang set sobrang happy. Kaya nga nadalian ako makisama. They were very kind and generous so it was very easy," he added.

Pascual said he accepted the movie because it is different from his previous roles.

"I felt like it will be a challenge since it's my third movie and first movie with Star Cinema, it's something different. Saka I think mas malaki ang pressure sa akin ngayon kaysa doon sa 'Relaks, It's Just Pag-Ibig' (his first movie). Challenge po siya," he said.

Source: abs-cbnnews.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments